Monday, February 1, 2010

"Expressing anger is a form of public littering."- Willard Gaylin

hey guys :)

today has actually been sort of productive, if you don't want to include schoolwork hahaa. speaking of, we have a two hour delay tomorrow, what?#$@ :)
after i got up and around, mother and i went to the one and only wal-mart.  i picked up a crapload of food for myself because apparently i haven't restocked on anything i quite awhile.  


 
i also finally got some running shorts :)

and finally found flaxseed!
  
  
sporting my uggly slippers.

  
tried an egg white puff.
ate half an egg white puff. 

  
played with my bella :)

  
she only likes to be in my lap when i'm on the laptop.

 so i started writing this post earlier...since then some friends came over and played rockband, but my mom sent them hope like i'm 5 because of family issues.  anyone else have parents that need to come to terms with the fact they should have never married? sorry to be blunt, but it's the truth.  my mom is like a high school kid and my dad is stubborn and has a temper.  it's like a daughter daddy  thing.  i wish they would stop trying to make it work because it's not.  it only makes the entire family argue, and they think it's helping me and my brother, but it's NOT.  we know what's going down.  i'm tireddddddddddddddd of it.  i guess i'm being selfish, but i know they have never had a good relationship.  the times they seemed like it, they acted more like friends.  i don't see them kiss or hug.  gahh i just wish this would stop! and i'm going to stop typing right now because i don't want to seem like i need a pity party or something.  people have it way worse.  i'm just venting, so thanks for letting me get this off my chest.

ANYWAYS...back to school tomorrow, so i guess i'll let you know how it went sometime!  

ciao bella



9 comments:

  1. Hi hunny!
    That would be really hard, and that's amazing of you to understand that maybe they are better off apart.
    You are such a sweetie :)
    xo Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. what on earth is an egg white puff? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh. So sorry to hear about your parents! I do hope that things will work out fine...in the meantime, just vent as you see fit, Linsey:)

    Haha, egg white puffs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw baby :[ i'm sorry about your parents. fortunately, my parents never EVER talked when i was younger and realized things weren't working. it's been tough not having him around whatsoever but i can't imagine how difficult it would be to have them both still living under the same roof :[
    stay strong girlie<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I want flaxseed too! I love your slippers, btw. They look extra comfy :)

    I'm so sorry to hear about your parents. If you ever need to vent, I'm here, because I can relate tremendously. Hang in there, love...you'll be at NC State soon!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bella is so cute! What type of dog is she? Scruffy thinks she is pretty!

    I like what you bought at Walmart! Your slippers look cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. bella...well we say she is a mutt. we think she is part carein terrier part yorkie maybe? something terrier :)

    ♥ lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so sorry to hear that your parents arent right for each other. My parents are also going through the beginnings of a divorce. I am also in recovery from an eating disorder, so our loves seem so similar. Hope that things get better and that you love which ever college you choose to go to!!
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you girl! i hope everything is going well for you too!

    i believe nc state will be my choice :)

    ♥ lindsey, with an E ;)

    ReplyDelete