Wednesday, February 10, 2010

“We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams.”-Jeremy Irons

soo i have a lot of work to doo, i'm extremely busy, and i'm asthmatic SOO!

i figured i would leave you with some pictures i uploaded recently from my phone and of the espresso hazelnut truffle cookies i'm in the process of making for the bake sale :)

 
bella in my room

 
 
 a few minutes after i found her...yeah she was already in my driver's seat :) looking a litle scruffy.

 
 
in da hood.


 

  
ganstaaaaaaa. (jeff's steelers hat)

  
prom (may '09)...tmj surgery puffy faces :)


 
 hottie ;) bwhahahaa. but seriously.

  
this is actually jeff and i on the beach :)


cell phone drawing...wolfpackk :)

 
SPIRIT WEEK. opposite day.

  
name's carl. i like-a the ladies. :)


 
eye doctor shenanegans. mom said no :(

 
 
a gift from the sabra gods! aka sams.

 
that's like a fifth of a human baby.  
but this is my baby.

cookie time!


 
 rolled out espresso hazelnut truffle dough...my father said it was amazingg. wish i knew haha.


 
 check out those hazelnut specks :)




 i hope the lady receiving these cookies likes them! i'm about to go bake them now.
 have a great night!

ciao bella
 

9 comments:

  1. Love this post! The "opposite day" and "that's like fifth of a human baby" cracked me up!

    And, your Coldplay music just reminded me how much I missed listening to them. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg you are so adorable hehe :] and your boy is so adorable! and your eats are adorable! :] gah, you are just plain adorable :]
    love you linds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha cute post!! :)
    the 1/5 of a human baby side note cracked me up... I almost spit out my water!! :)

    HAve a great day girl.
    xo Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check my blog today girly....wink wink (!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 看看blog調整心情,又要來繼續工作,大家加油........................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. im sure she will LOOOVEE the cookies!! and such funny pics..bella is tooc ute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey!
    i just came across your blog and i can't wait to keep reading!
    i would love it if you could check out mine and follow :)
    jenna

    ReplyDelete
  8. "fifth of a human baby" - awesome!

    ReplyDelete