Thursday, December 10, 2009

"When you love your body, you are most able to share its pleasures with those who light your heart." - Huitaco

this will be a short post for three reasons:

  1. THE FRINGE IS ON!!! a.k.a. greatest show to ever grace my television.
  2. my parents are wandering tonight and i despise hovering.
  3. i still haven't started that poetry explication i have been talking about for three days now.
gah the fringe is such a wonderful, crazy, you-have-to-be-a-freak-to-enjoy-it kind of show :) it's so out there i love it! and i'm not even a sci-fi kind of girl.

second, my parents do not know about this blog, nor do i intend on them finding out. it's nothing that i feel like i don't want them to know about me, but i would just rather have this as my own personal outlet to share my feelings and talk to people.

third...well...we shall see if it ever gets finished.

also, i had my last clinical today at our local "mental health home." i have been doing physical therapy for my clinicals, and i absolutely love it! i really didn't think i would enjoy working with people with disorders, but i love it and i don't want to leave. i stayed a little longer than i was scheduled today so i could talk to my supervisor about different things, and he really made me realize that people like me for me and not for what i look like. they like me for who i am. he told me that i was the first student he had ever had that would look him in the eye, have a real conversation with him, take an interest in what he had to say, cared for the patients, wanted to learn, and just HAD FUN. i was really taken back by what he said, and it completely made my day/week.

all in all, it has been a great day! must have been those apple cider oats that made it wonderful, right? :)

wish me luck on my paper! i'm not an english major by any means!



jeff and i at the aforementioned rise against concert! thankfully someone else thought to bring their camera :)
ciao bella :)

2 comments:

  1. that picture is adorable!

    I have never seen the fringe. I REALLY need to catch up on my tv :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you girl :) and YES YOU DO! if you ever see the fringe, you might think i'm a freak though! it's one of those things i guess :)

    ♥ lindsey

    ReplyDelete